NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION K-12 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Online Registration for children who will be entering the Dumont schools, grades K-12, in the fall of 2021 is now open. Please note that your child must be turning 5 years old on or before October 1, 2021 to enroll in Kindergarten.
Please Note: If your child is currently attending Pre-K in Selzer School, do not complete Kindergarten Registration. Your child will be a returning student in the fall of 2021. If you have previously enrolled other children through our online registration, you will need to sign in with the same email you used to register those children. If this is your first child being enrolled through our online registration, you will need to select Create an Account. Select this Link to begin NEW STUDENT Registration.
You will be required to supply the following documents to prove residency:
I. An original deed, mortgage statement, lease or property tax bill
NOTE: If a lease is issued for proof of residency, a Landlord Affidavit and cancelled check or receipt showing
payment or rent for a current period and a lease termination date clearly indicated on the agreement are required.
II. FOUR of the following documents, showing family name and Dumont address, are needed to register your child:
- Recent Water bill
- Recent unemployment claim
- Television bill (Cablevision, Verizon, Satellite)
- Telephone bill
- Recent Electric/Gas bill
- Voter’s Registration Card
- Insurance claim/payment or benefit statement
- Auto insurance card
- Recent Court Order
- Current bank statement
- Document pertaining to military status and assignment
- New Jersey Driver’s License
- New Jersey Non-Driver’s License Card
- Consulate ID Card with Dumont Address
- Driver’s Permit
- New Jersey Vehicle Registration showing a Dumont address and family name. If the vehicle is leased and the address displayed is that of the bank, then the vehicle lease invoice showing the Dumont address may be used in addition to the registration.
COMING SOON - RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
As we begin the 2021-2022 school year, all parents will be required to complete the Returning Student Registration. This portal is ONLY for students who attended the Dumont schools last year. Completing this process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. More information to follow.
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION Link